Have you run the CIM a few times? Are you approaching your 5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, 25th or maybe even 30th CIM? If so, welcome to the Loyal Runner Club!
Runners who have run 5 or more CIMs (full marathon only) qualify for the following gifts.
General Loyal Runner Rules:
- The Loyal Runner Club is only available for the full marathon. Relay finishes do not count towards your CIM Loyal Runner Club tally.
- Your finishes need not be consecutive.
- You are eligible to pick up your gifts at the CIM Expo if this year’s CIM is the year that qualifies you for one of the Loyal Runner Clubs.
- You may also pick up your gifts at the CIM Expo if you are eligible and have yet to claim your most recent gifts (i.e. The 2012 CIM was your 10th CIM but you never picked up any of the Loyal Runner gifts. You would be eligible to pick up the 10-Year Club gifts at this year’s CIM Expo).
- The current Loyal Runner Club gift program started in 2013. Gifts will not be distributed retroactively (i.e. You picked up your 10-Year Club gift at the 2011 CIM and have not yet reached 15 CIMs. You are not eligible for the 10-Year Club gifts since you already received them in 2011).
- Loyal Runner Club gifts will ONLY be available at the CIM Expo. They will not be available at the CIM finish line nor directly mailed to you.
2014 CIM Eligibility:
You are eligible for a gift at the 2014 CIM if:
- The 2014 CIM will be your 5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, 25th or 30th CIM.
- You previously completed your 5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, 25th or 30th CIM AND did not already pick up the corresponding gift at a past CIM.
- Be sure to stop by the SRA area at the CIM Expo to claim your Loyal Runner Club gifts (they are worth it!) and chat with some of the CIM Streakers. The CIM Streakers are a group of 12 individuals who have run ALL CIMs!
Loyal Runner Registration Discount Code Info:
If you picked up your loyal runner gifts at the 2013 CIM Expo, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain your appropriate discount code for the 2014 CIM.