Date / Time / Place:
The UC Davis Children’s Hospital maraFUNrun will begin at 8:00 a.m. on Sunday, December 6, 2015 on 9th and Capitol Mall near the State Capitol building in downtown Sacramento.
Race Day Schedule:
6:30 a.m. – Race Day Registration Begins
7:30 a.m. – Registration Closes
8:00 a.m. – Race Starts
The 2.62-mile course follows the last miles of the marathon course and crosses the same finish line as the marathoners.
- Open to all runners, walkers and ages.
- No bicycles, unicyles, tricycles, inline skates, blades, skateboards, or strollers! The only wheeled vehicles allowed on the course are those of the wheelchair competitors and CIM officials.
- No animals are permitted in the event.
- Runners must not leave the course during the event.
- Unregistered people are not allowed on the course.
- The entrant’s bib number should be visible at all times.
The UC Davis Children’s Hospital maraFUNrun is held in the spirit of fun and fitness. A display clock will be at the finish but times will not be recorded and there will be no posted results.